Office, Retail, Industrial, Special Purpose Properties, Plus Vacant/Subdivided Land Tracts
Our company is based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Background of the Principal, Steven E. Nagy, MAI, CCIM:
- MAI Designated Member, Appraisal Institute
- MBA Degree, Arizona State University
- BA Degree, Michigan State University
- Arizona Certified General Real Estate Appraiser 30136
- CCIM Designated Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Continuing Education through the Appraisal Institute, CCIM Institute, Realtors Associations, plus various programs sponsored by Lambda Alpha International, CoreNet Global, ASU, U of A, NAU, and others. Court qualified as an expert witness, extensive experience.
- Appraisal office in Phoenix, Arizona since 1986, with a research and appraisal staff utilizing a wide array of information services, and contemporary analytical techniques
We welcome the opportunity to demonstrate why many clients have great confidence in our judgment and abilities, and to deliver excellent service.